Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Andhra Pradesh Court Manager Exam 2013 Eligible Candidates List - HC Application Status

Andhra Pradesh Court Manager Exam 2013 Eligible Candidates List - HC Application Status.

Are you one of the candidate who have applied for Andhra Pradesh (AP) High Court Manager recruitment ? Do you like to check your Application status of Manager vacancies ? Official of AP High Court has displayed the short listed candidates for High Court Exam. Manager recruitment test has been scheduled to be conducted on 22nd December 2013. Those who have applied for this test and looking to find the selection list can check it below.

High Court of Andhra Pradesh Hydrabad conducting written test for Court Manager vacancies on 22-12-2013. Maximum number of candidates have applied initially after that official has declared the merit list. There are 355 total candidates are eligible to take up Court Manager exam. In the notification official has informed that hall tickets are dispatched to all the candidates. So those who would like to find the admit card issue status can read this news. If you not receive the hall ticket till 16th December 2013 the same you may receive by reaching AP High Court from 16.12.2013. You should fix your photo to and self attested is required.

Steps to check AP Court Manager Selection List:

  • Visit official website.
  • Look at "Latest Notification Link".
  • Find out news about List of Eligible Candidates for Court Manager Exam.
  • Open that available link to check your application status.

Important Links:


  1. Dear Sir., how can we prepare for the exam since there is limited time for preparation and from where can we get previous year question paper's to refer the type of question. pl mail me at

  2. i've attempted AP Hi court "court manager" exam on 22nd December at hi court premises. but there are some more people who are very aged almost 50. but according to notification the max age is 36.
    it signals as what............?
    to whom i will ask?
    whats going on.. can any body help to answer my question?